MODERN SLAVERY STATEMENT
Advanced Roofing Ltd is fully committed to sustainable procurement and the fundamental importance of ethical sourcing. We have a zero tolerance of modern slavery in all its forms in our own business and in our supply chain.
This means not using forced or compulsory labour, and / or labour held under slavery or servitude. Advanced Roofing Ltd complies with the UK Modern Slavery Act 2015 in its entirety and we seek to work with suppliers to identify and manage areas of risk in our and their supply chain.
Advanced Roofing Ltd commits to ensure that we and our suppliers comply with the Modern Slavery Act, the International Labour Organisation’s core conventions and the UN Global Compact as well as local labour laws and regulations.
Advanced Roofing Ltd expects suppliers to:
• Comply with the Modern Slavery Act 2015, the International Labour Organisation’s core conventions and the UN Global Compact as well as local labour laws and regulations.
• Support and respect the culture, social, political and legal diversity of all societies and protect internationally proclaimed human rights.
• Uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
• Declare themselves in favour of prohibiting all kinds of forced, bonded and involuntary prison labour.
• Employ no child labour, in line with minimum age laws within the countries you operate.
• Identify the areas of high risk and understand the impact to your supply chain.
• Develop a clear process for reporting unethical activity that is communicated throughout your business.
• Conduct frequent due diligence supplier checks for those suppliers deemed high risk.
• Implement an improvement plan to support ongoing commitment towards the ethos of Modern Slavery Act 2015.
Together we will create a transparent supply chain that seeks to improve ethical standards of working.